Many times the natural color of lips starts to darken due to excessive sunlight, cigarette smoking and excessive use of beauty products. Because of which many times a person has to face embarrassment in front of others. In such a situation, the person starts using expensive beauty products available in the market to avoid this problem. But instead of taking advantage of the harsh chemicals present in them, they start damaging the skin. If you are also facing a similar problem, do not panic, just try these home remedies. These home remedies keep the lips moist while maintaining their color pink. Let’s know how …
1. Almond Oil – Rub almond oil on the lips with the help of fingers and leave it for overnight. Almond oil has a bleaching agent which helps to keep the lips hydrated and also lightens the black spots present on it.
2. Lemon and Honey – Mix 1-2 drops of honey in 1-2 drops of lemon juice and apply it on the lips and leave it for 10 minutes. After ten minutes wash the lips. Repeat this remedy twice a day for better results. The antiseptic properties and bleaching agents present in lemon and honey help to reduce dark spots easily by protecting the lips.
3. Beetroot – Beetroot is also known as blood making machine. Beetroot is equally beneficial for lips. By cutting beetroot and applying its piece on the lips, lips become pink and shiny.
4. Cucumber juice – Apply cucumber juice on the lips and leave it for 10-15 minutes. After this, wash the lips with plain water. Repeat this method twice a day for better results. The bleaching and hydrating properties present in cucumbers also reduce the dark spots of the lips and moisturize them.
5. Olive oil – If your lips are cracked and their color starts to darken, apply olive oil and Vaseline to them thrice a day. By doing this remedy on the lips continuously for 4-5 days, the cracks of the cracked lips begin to fill and the color of lips starts to turn slightly pink.